… I won an award …
That means I must be doing something right!
A very nice person nominated me… Thanks JC!
How this works is:
Nominate at least 7 (more if you like) blogs for the award. The blog MUST be uplifting in SOME WAY. It doesn’t have to be religious – just uplifting
- Write a post telling us who you’ve nominated and don’t forget to thank the person who nominated you.
- Tell us 7 things you are Thankful about/for! (Again, doesn’t have to be religious – most anything will do)
- Make sure you let the bloggers you’ve nominated know about it.
- Wear your badge with pride (Post it somewhere on your blog)
And that’s it!
Here are my nominees:
- A Joyful Chaos
- Blooming With Joy
- Serious Thoughts Taken Not so Seriously
- Home-school Mom Musings
- Faith is the key
- Cooking Adventures With Kids
I hope you find some blogs among this list that will inspire and lift you up! I know they do me!
7 things I’m thankful for:
- I am Thankful for my Heavenly Father and His gift of Jesus!
- I am Thankful for my wonderful family. They are such a blessing to me.
- I am Thankful for homeschooling & music lessons for my grandchildren.
- I am Thankful for my job and my home (even if it’s an apartment).
- I am Thankful for IBLP and ATI – what a difference it has made in our lives!
- I am Thankful to be able to get out of bed each morning and live a productive life.
- I am Thankful that God is always with me and will never leave me!
God bless you and have a wonderful weekend.